Troop 49's
Home Page
Meeting Schedule
Join 49
Troop Leadership
SM Corner
Position Schedules
Chaplain News
Legion News
Troop Events
Camping Events
Community Events
Outdoor Awards
Equipment Log
Camping Gear
Scout Accounts
MB Book Library
Merit Badge Clinic
Merit Badges
Starting a MB
Rank Advancem'nt
Become an Eagle!
Troop 49 Eagles
Eagle Scholarships
Eagle's Nest
Order of th' Arrow
Scout Training
Adult Training
**Help Wanted**
Parental Support
Troop Actvities
High Adventure
Camp Scholarship
Troop History
Tent Info

Boy Scout Troop 49
(Oconomowoc, Wisconsin)
ScoutLander Contact Our Troop Member Login

Deadline- Sign-up and Payment

All camps have sign-up deadlines and payment deadlines
Signup sheets at Troop meetings show scout interest but do not guarantee your registration. 
Register with the Adult Event Coordinator for the activity and make payments to your scout account via the Troop Treasurer before the deadlines- so there's no question that you want to attend the activity. 
A generic Permission Form is found in the Forms Tab -- you will need one for every activity, camp, or event. 
The Permission Form locks in your registration.
Please read the Troop Medical Guidelines Policy.
Icon File Name Comment  
TR49 Medical Guidelines Policy.pdf  
Troop 49 BSA Outing Permission Form.pdf  


Need some help paying for camp???
Scouts going to Camp Long Lake Summer Camp have access to the PAC Campership Fund to help pay for camp.  Troop 49 scouts have access to the Troop 49 Valentine Fund to help pay for any camp- weekend camp, summer camp, and High Adventure camp too.    Check  out the Troop Campership tab for more information. 

Medical Forms

Troop Camp Coordinators will require that copies of medicals be turned in along with the Permission Forms. 
A hard copy must be handed in, not a digital copy.  Please hand in copies and keep the original.  The copy will be returned to the parent after camp.

Summer Camps require two copies, with one copy of the medical form being sent to camp one month in advance of camp. 
BSA Medical Forms are required of scouts and adults attending an overnight activity. 
A copy of the insurance card, front and back, is also required. 
Current BSA Medical Forms A and B are required for every overnight that is less than 72 hours. 
Current BSA Medical Forms A, B, and C (which requires a doctor's signature) are required for every overnight 72 hours or longer.  This includes Summer Camps. 
BSA Medical Forms remain current for ONE YEAR, or less if health changes occur.
Camp Physicals are available at Walk In clinics, some Walgreens and Walmarts, and doctor’s offices. 
Scouts and Adults with out completed and current medicals may not attend camp- no exceptions.  

Icon File Name Comment  
FAQ Regarding Annual Health and Medical Record .pdf  
PACMedicationCardForm.pdf For Camping at Camp Long Lake  

Camp Calendar

2018 Camp Calendar

Feb - USS Cobia Sleepover Feb 16-17

Mar - Eagle Cave March 2-4th

Apr - Eagle's Nest Camp Apr 20 - 22

May - Outdoorsman Camp May 11-13

Jun - New Scout Camp - June 8-10

Jun - Rock River Canoe Trip - June 16-17

Jun - Long Lake Summer Camp - June 24 - 30

Sep - Devil's Lake Camp- Sept 28-30

Nov - Webelos Campout at the Farm

2019 Camp Calendar

Jun - Sea Base Sailing Adventure - June 8-15

Possible activities- Wisconsin River Trip, Sparta Bike Trail, EAA overnight, Western USA???